Adopting Elixir is written by Ben Marx, José Valim and Bruce Tate and published by PragProg.
This book was written for the Elixir community who are adopting this new language or for those who are planning to adopt it in the near future. It’s a functional, concurrent, distributed language. You will see through the chapters the whole adoption lifecycle, from concept to production.
- Team Building
- Ensuring Code Consistency
- Legacy Systems and Dependencies
- Making the Functional Transition
- Distributed Elixir
- Integrating with External Code
- Coordinating Deployments
- Metrics and Performance Expectations
- Making Your App Production Ready
About the Free Chapter
Three Adoption Stories covers:
- An acquisition story - icanmakeitbetter
- Bleacher Report Improves Performance and Reliability
- Plataformatec Supports Early Adopters
- Embracing End-To-End Adoption
Fill out the form to get your free copy now.